Sunday, December 7, 2008

My first official post!

Welcome! Welcome to my head!! Well, not really but close enough. I decided to start this because thoughts are like poop. If you don't get it out then the back up will cause lots of problems :-) My posts will probably be all over the place, that's why I call it random thoughts.

I'll start here with a little history. I grew up in Southern California. The baby and the only girl. Had my first child at 19, got married, moved to Las Vegas, developed a compulsive gambling habit, suffered many years of infertility, followed by many years of re-current miscarriage, had my second child at 37, loaded everything into a truck and moved the family to Northern Colorado, got a job in a hospital. That's me, the abridged version. If you would like any further information about my journey thus far, just ask. I view all of my life experiences, good and bad, as part of the lesson my soul was sent here to learn and I can't wait to see what lessons I have in my future.

No comments: